|"He therefore is the truest friend to the liberty of this country who tries most to promote its virtue,
and who, so far as his power and influence extend, will not suffer a man to be chosen into any office of power
and trust who is not a wise and virtuous man....The sum of all is, if we would most truly enjoy this gift of Heaven,
let us become a virtuous people."
Membership in uCan does many wonderful things for
you, your family, your community, and America. The most important of these is what uCan can do
for all of us together. By joining uCan you can:
- Change laws that are robbing you, your children and grandchildren of money, opportunity and hope.
With tens of millions of voters and activists we can be the single largest voter block there is in the country.
- Have a local support group to stand by you. We have tried to go it alone, but we have been outgunned by an organized opposition.
- Know your enemy. Today politicians, corporations, and organizations do great damage to America and we never know. uCan will disseminate this information.
uCan membership also provides benefits to
each member individually.*
Legislative Access & Empowerment
- Monthly Congress Report - A review of the important bills Congress has considered during the month. Also, a preview of legislation it will consider the following month. When Congress is in session, you’ll receive this report once a month via e-mail.
- Congressional Directory – The Congressional Directory is annually updated by the uCan research department to provide you with contact information for your state and national elected officials.
- Constituent Opinion Ballot - Every other month, you will receive your Constituent Opinion Ballot with a brief documented debate highlighting both sides of a current issue. Space for your opinion is provided on each ballot along with the appropriate address so that you may send it directly to your member of Congress.
- State Ballots - The State Ballot will give you an opportunity to express your opinion on important state-level legislation.
- Representative Accountability Report – Before each election you will receive a Representative Accountability Report for all the federal and state officials who represent you. You will know actually what they did, not just what they say they did.
Local & National Support
- A source of information on the activities of politicians, companies, organizations, and individuals which affect you.
- A local branch of uCan to stand shoulder to shoulder with you and be a voice in your local community.
- An organization to impact local, state, and federal laws in a positive way.
- An organization that can bring your economic might to bear to fight injustice.
- A fellowship of like-minded members to share information with, fellowship with, and edify one another.
We must make a change. We must put an end to the
insanity. If not now, when? If not you, who? If not
uCan, what? The time is now. You can make it happen
To join uCan now, or to see what is required to
join, go to the
to Join uCan page.